Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ladies Man

For only being four years old, Ryan is quite the charmer.  He already knows that the best way to get what he wants is to give a compliment to the person he wants it from.  

While watching his favorite movie, Spiderman:
me: "MJ is pretty, huh ry?"
Ryan: "Yeah... Kinda like you Aunt Jessie"
me: "Oh thanks Ryan!"
Ryan: "Now will you make me some toast?"

His best friends in his neighborhood happen to be a family of three girls, all older than Ryan.  He also has a girlfriend at school named Kate, who he says he is going to marry.

My favorite story happened a couple weeks ago on one of our Monday night sleepovers.  My brother and his wife are trying to have another baby and it is so sweet to hear little Ry-guy pray for his mom to get "pregnick" each night.  So we were kneeling down to say prayers before bed.  He had his arms folded, eyes closed, took a big breath to start the prayer and then...

Ryan: "Wait, wait, wait!  Do you wanna be pregnick?"
me: Umm... No.
Ryan: "Why not?"
me: "Because I am not married, remember?"
Ryan: "Ooh...  So you need to find a cute boy first!"

Yes Ryan, that is what I need :)  So this is for all you other girls who "need to find a cute boy first".  We have Ryan praying for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment