Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hiking

So I think I have proved to be just as good at blogging as I am at keeping a journal...  Time to play catch up!!  Ryan and I have had a LOT of adventures since I last posted.  One of these adventures was hiking to Stuart Falls up Sundance Canyon.  It was beautiful the day we went because the leaves were just starting to change colors.  Ryan, of course, has a love of costumes and on this day he had to wear his "hiking costume" which consisted of a long-sleeve under armour shirt, gray basketball shorts, long white socks and his spiderman running shoes.  

We brought Oakley with us (my parents' golden retriever)

Found this CRAZY looking caterpillar...

We didn't quite make it all the way to the falls because someone got a little bored :) 
But we did see some really pretty leaves too!

Thanks for being my special buddy Ry-Guy!

3 comments:

  1. Ryan has so many costumes. Especially super hero ones. Jessie I love your blog. Do you think you could teach me how to change it up a little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coli I would love to teach you! Ha I am still kinda new though so the person you should really be asking is Aunt Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are various dissertation online websites on the internet are located discover not surprisingly noted on the webpages. best women's hiking shoes 2019

    ReplyDelete