Thursday, January 12, 2012

Haircut

In October I had the amazing opportunity 
(because of my amazing parents!)
 to spend 10 days in Maui with my mom!! 

We had a blast just laying out, shopping, eating good food,
and watching NCIS episodes in our condo at night.
I think our favorite meal was the butternut squash pizza at Monkeypod!
And the sunsets were beautiful!

Even though we were there for ten days, the end of the trip seemed to come WAY too fast!
Just as it does with all good vacations...
While we were sitting in the airport I get a phone call from my little buddy:
Ryan - "Jess you need to come home from Hawaii now!!"
Me - "Do you miss me that bad?"
Ryan - "No, but I really need you to give me a haircut!  My hair is so long I am starting to look like Kirilenko!!"
What a little stinker :)

Before haircut...


And after!

Isn't he handsome??

1 comment:

  1. Those were beautiful pictures of the sunsets! And of course Ry-Guy is hilarious so his first picture was so adorable.

    ReplyDelete