Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Little Bud

Now it is a new semester and I won't be watching Ryan on Tuesdays anymore :(
I have passed that torch along to my Mom... Good luck!
I will still try to keep up with my blog though, I just can't promise that it will be very often.

But here is a really special story about "My Little Bud".
Most of you know who know me, know what I went through last year.  
It wasn't easy and I couldn't have gotten through it without the support and prayers from many of you.
So for that, I want to say THANK YOU! (you all know who you are!)
Another thing that helped me get through it was having my "Tuesdays with Ryan"

I kept myself so busy studying for finals and doing hair that I was actually feeling pretty good.
But on Christmas Eve, it hit me hard...
We had some family coming over that night and so I was in my room, trying to gain composure, when I heard a little knock at my door and in comes Mr. Ry-Guy.

"What's wrong Jessie?  Are you feeling lonely?"
"A little bit..."
He then walks over, throws his arms around me and says,
"I love you.  It will all be ok.  Santa is coming tonight!"
Then he stayed with me until I was ready to go downstairs with everyone.
WOW!  What a guy!  

I know I shared this on my Facebook already but one of my favorite gifts this Christmas was a card that I got from my parents:
"I wonder if you know how often I whisper in my heart,
'God keep her safe, I love her so.'
Wherever you go, whatever you do...
always remember how much you're loved."

Thanks Mom and Dad for all the love and support you have always given me.
Thanks to the rest of my family as well, I know I couldn't have done it without all of you!

And a special BIG thanks to Ryan!  
Thanks for all the memories!!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute. How sweet of a little guy is that. It's amazing how Christlike children are!

    ReplyDelete