Thursday, January 12, 2012

You know Dasher and Dancer....

A few weeks ago (when I was supposed to be studying for finals)
I got SUPER bored and wanted to do something fun.
So I got on google and looked up fun things to do in Utah during December.
What did I find?
REINDEER at Thanksgiving Point!!!
Only one problem, Ryan is usually my excuse to get to go do fun kids stuff even when I am 24.
But he was in Cali that weekend with his mom.
hmmmm....  What is a girl to do?

So I called up my adorable nieces who, pretty soon, probably won't think it's very cool to hang out with Aunt Jessie on Saturday nights...
Nicole (pink hat) is 12 and in 7th grade!!  She is already as tall as I am too, which isn't too hard to beat :)
Natalie (purple coat and earmuffs) just turned 10 on the 22nd of December and is in fourth grade.
Kirsten (blue coat and, I am not sure why, but wearing two hats) is our spunky little first grader.
So my sister and her husband got a date night, and I got to hang out with these fun girls!
We drove to Thanksgiving Point and saw the reindeer.

This one even stuck out his tongue for us!

Then we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Pizza Factory!!!
I hope they don't get too cool for me too soon, because I sure love hanging out with them!
Thanks for the fun night girlies!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess I will never want to stop hanging out with you. We should do more stuff together more often. Love you bunches, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete